＜Inside N. Korea＞ People being Mobilized (Part 2).
- Latest Market Price Index Inside N.Korea
- ＜Local Interview＞Is N. Korea’s “victory of COVID-19” legit? (3) As Kim Yo-jong’s claim that COVID-19 was imported by defectors whips up hatred against the South
- ＜Local Interviews＞Is N. Korea’s “victory over COVID-19” legit? (1) Fever patients still emerge…People believe the country has achieved herd immunity
- ＜Interview with a N. Korean Woman＞What do N. Koreans think about Kim Yo-jong’s speech?
- S. Koreans are immensely fatigued about N. Korea…But continued interest in the N. Korean people is necessary. ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜Local Interview＞ Is N. Korea’s “victory over COVID-19” legit? (2) “Cadres are now contracting the virus”
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞Recent farming situation (1) Farm mobilizations begin in earnest…The authorities work hard to prevent stealing of harvested crops
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞"The government distributes emergency rations to starving farmers…“Some farmers are so malnourished they can’t stand up”
＜Special Feature＞ Escaping N.Korea…History and Present State(1) Kim Jong Un’s war of extermination leads to the end of the defector era ISHIMARU Jiro2022.08.01
＜Inside N. Korea＞Investigating N. Korea’s COVID-19 Situation (1)…Some areas of N. Hamgyung Province suffer a death rate of 3-5%…Nobody believes the government’s statistics…Increasing deaths of children and elderly people2022.07.04
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Maximum Punishment Under the "Korean Wave Suppression Act" is Death…Still, K-pop is Popular2021.05.19
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines2021.04.05
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25