＜Inside N. Korea＞ People being Mobilized (Part 2).
- ＜Breaking News from Inside N. Korea＞ A report about the COVID-19 situation from a party member in North Hamgyung Province: Those with fevers are placed in isolation and their apartment buildings are put under lockdown, People continue to go to work and the markets remain open, People are more scared of lockdowns than the disease
- ＜Interview from Inside N. Korea＞ People are afraid of starvation if cities are locked down…PCR tests don’t exist…ASIAPRESS interviews a N. Korean to better understand the situation in the country and how people are feeling
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Kim Jong-un expresses rage over continued leaking of secret documents, handing down order to prohibit party organizations from printing documents
- ＜Interview with Two N.Koreans＞ What do people think about the military parade, missile launches, and controls on information?
- ＜Inside N.Korea＞ Hunger spreads in rural areas in April; farmers run out of food, and people in cities have no cash income… The authorities implement weak measures to resolve these issues
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Scarier than the police...Housewives turned “people’s units” leaders are now becoming more powerful as key resources used by N. Korea to control its population
- ＜Interview from Inside N. Korea＞“Nobody would know if isolated people die in their homes”…Severe shortages of medical supplies and food…No state rations for people in quarantine
- Kim Jong-un has started to make nuclear threats. Did he learn this from Putin’s strategy of escalation? What he’s protecting as his people starve...(ISHIMARU Jiro)
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Maximum Punishment Under the "Korean Wave Suppression Act" is Death…Still, K-pop is Popular2021.05.19
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines2021.04.05
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Typhoon Submerges Musan Iron Mine, Destroys Bridges, Roads, and Train Tracks2020.09.24
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Lockdown Blues: Residents Grow Anxious as Quarantine Authorities Forcibly Seal Off Entire Neighborhoods for 20 Days2020.09.22