Society / Economyの記事一覧
- Kim Jong-un Regime Fears Digital Resistance: less than 0.1% of N. Koreans Can Access the Internet (ISHIMARU Jiro)
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Finally, "Crash Landing on You" is starting to spread in darkness! Interview with the women who risked their lives to watch it.
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ "Show me your texts and photos": Strict Censorship of Cell Phones Comes with Threat of Death Penalty
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Kim Jong-un Regime Orders Emergency Import of Medicine: Many Dead due to Collapse of Medical Care Under Coronavirus Restrictions
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ “Coronavirus Comes from the Sea”: Impoverished Fishermen Forced to Sell their Ships to Survive
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Kim Regime’s Crackdown on Individual Business Activities Begins: Ruthless Confiscation of Goods Forces Traders to Consider Defection
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Order to abolish all "hidden fields." No individual farmers are allowed: Farmers are afraid of starvation.
- Latest Market Price Index Inside N.Korea
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines2021.04.05
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Typhoon Submerges Musan Iron Mine, Destroys Bridges, Roads, and Train Tracks2020.09.24
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Lockdown Blues: Residents Grow Anxious as Quarantine Authorities Forcibly Seal Off Entire Neighborhoods for 20 Days2020.09.22
＜Inside N. Korea＞ 22-Year-Old Man Jumps to his Death Following Arrest For Watching Foreign Film, Leading Bereaved Family to Rise in Protest2020.08.31