＜Inside N. Korea＞ Confusion over rising food prices continues with government forcing "lower prices." Vendors counter by refusing to sell.It has been more than a month since the market’s food prices soared in June. Grain prices have been swinging wildly acro...
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Markets in Turmoil Across the Country: Households Register to Receive Chinese Aid and Trade Grinds to Halt as Food Prices Hit Yearly High
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ The Reality and Causes of the Deterioration of the People's Welfare (1) Residents Impoverished by Excessive Coronavirus Quarantine. ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞Death Toll Rising: The Serious Humanitarian Crisis in North Korea is a Man-made Disaster. ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Poverty-Induced Civil Unrest Prompts Orders to Strengthen Security Around Military Bases, Police Stations, and Kim Family Statues
- ＜Inside N. Korea> The Reality and Causes of the Deterioration of the People's Welfare (3) The economy is in a state of panic ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜Farm investigation＞ Poor Harvest Predicted Already: 30% of Farms are Being Worked by "Food Insecure Households"
- Latest Market Price Index Inside N.Korea
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Authorities distribute emergency food to residents, about 5 to 7 kilograms of corn. How did the residents react?
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Maximum Punishment Under the "Korean Wave Suppression Act" is Death…Still, K-pop is Popular2021.05.19
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines2021.04.05
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Typhoon Submerges Musan Iron Mine, Destroys Bridges, Roads, and Train Tracks2020.09.24
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Lockdown Blues: Residents Grow Anxious as Quarantine Authorities Forcibly Seal Off Entire Neighborhoods for 20 Days2020.09.22