＜Inside N. Korea＞Suddenly pulls out “Storm Corps” from the border region, perhaps as a response to US-ROK drillsThe “Storm Corps,” which is an elite military unit deployed to the China-North Korea border to seal it during the COVID-...
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Poverty-stricken people gather in front of government and party headquarters in Yanggang Province to demand food
- Kim Jong-un's Mother, Ko Yong-hui, was Born in Osaka: Did She Share Her Memories of Japan with Her Son? ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜In-depth Investigation＞N. Korea still boasts the world’s longest military service! This year, men are required to serve 8 years, while women volunteers are given 5 years
- Latest Market Price Index Inside N.Korea
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞Gasoline and diesel prices in North Korea have increased by at least two-fold in the past year. Why are prices increasing in North Korea when they are falling in other countries?
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞Harsh cold snap in January leads to death toll, with frozen bodies found in fields or inside mud huts…Authorities order closer monitoring of the people in response to rise in wandering people
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞Reflecting the DPRK’s economic difficulties, special gift for Kim Jong-il’s birthday amounts to just five hours of electricity… “Kids just got sweets to eat”
- How should we view Kim Jong-un’s daughter？ The regime is looking to perpetuate the country’s one-family rule into a fourth succession ISHIMARU Jiro
＜Special Feature＞ Escaping N.Korea…History and Present State(1) Kim Jong Un’s war of extermination leads to the end of the defector era ISHIMARU Jiro2022.08.01
＜Inside N. Korea＞Investigating N. Korea’s COVID-19 Situation (1)…Some areas of N. Hamgyung Province suffer a death rate of 3-5%…Nobody believes the government’s statistics…Increasing deaths of children and elderly people2022.07.04
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Maximum Punishment Under the "Korean Wave Suppression Act" is Death…Still, K-pop is Popular2021.05.19
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines2021.04.05
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25