＜Inside N. Korea＞ Serious Shortage of Rice for Military Use; Even Officers' Families are Suffering from Lack of Rations.In North Korea, the threshing and drying of rice after the autumn harvest has been completed, and the handover of "army ...
- Top Secret Documents on North Korea's 'Tongpyo’: Regime Admits to Suspending the Issuance of Banknotes Due to Financial Woes - ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ North Korea's financial crisis has made it impossible to print banknotes. Efforts to issue temporary money coupons "Tonpyo" have been made to replace them, but distrust is growing.
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Nationwide Medicine Shortage Results in Rising Deaths Among Infants and Elderly
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Authorities Crackdown on Rising Prostitution Among Underage Girls, Including 'Aid Relationships'
- ＜Interview with a Single Mother＞ More and More Young Women Avoiding Marriage - ISHIMARU Jiro
- “Oppa” is Outlawed: Top-Secret Documents Detail Kim Jong-un’s Direct Orders to Eliminate S. Korean Cultural Influence
- Latest Market Price Index Inside N.Korea
- Kim Jong-un Loses of Weight… But North Korean People Are Indifferent
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Maximum Punishment Under the "Korean Wave Suppression Act" is Death…Still, K-pop is Popular2021.05.19
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines2021.04.05
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Typhoon Submerges Musan Iron Mine, Destroys Bridges, Roads, and Train Tracks2020.09.24
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Lockdown Blues: Residents Grow Anxious as Quarantine Authorities Forcibly Seal Off Entire Neighborhoods for 20 Days2020.09.22