Kim Jong-un fired missiles despite losing more than $5 billion due to the sanctions and COVID-19 "Fecal Battle" begins. ISHIMARU JiroThe annual New Year's "manure battle" has begun in North Korea. Urban residents collect manure and bring it to farms as...
- Was the Incineration of a Shot S. Korean Official in Accordance with Kim Jong-un’s Instructions?
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Typhoon Submerges Musan Iron Mine, Destroys Bridges, Roads, and Train Tracks
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Social Unrest and Discontent Over Lack of Special Rations as Security is Stepped Up For Kim Jong-un's Birthday For the First Time
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Growing Radicalization of People's Control (1): Authorities Introduce “Efficient” Tip-Off Reward System, Sowing Massive Distrust Among Residents
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Growing Radicalization of People's Control (2): The Return of "Word Hunting"…One Word of Complaint Can Result in Arrest or Banishment
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Growing Radicalization of People's Control (3): 14 Year-Old Junior High School Students Taken Out of Class in Handcuffs for Watching a Foreign Film…More than 20 Arrested So Far
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Drug Trade: Addicts and Traffickers Turn to Opium as Methamphetamine Prices Skyrocket Due to Border Blockade
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Mourning Period for Kim Jong-il Extended Until Early Next Year as Young People are Instructed "not to laugh outside"
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Maximum Punishment Under the "Korean Wave Suppression Act" is Death…Still, K-pop is Popular2021.05.19
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines2021.04.05
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Typhoon Submerges Musan Iron Mine, Destroys Bridges, Roads, and Train Tracks2020.09.24
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Lockdown Blues: Residents Grow Anxious as Quarantine Authorities Forcibly Seal Off Entire Neighborhoods for 20 Days2020.09.22