People believe that the sanction should hit hard on Kim Jong-un and the high ranks, but inevitably it is hitting on people’s lives as well……
Resolution “2270” of March 3rd to impose sanctions on North Korea, whi...
＜PHOTO REPORT＞Sino - N.Korea Border ［PART2］China Frustrated With Drug Smuggling From N.Korea
2014/June/12 Report/Photo:KANG Ji-won Edit: PAEK Chang-ryong (Both mem...
＜N.Korea photo report＞A Look at North Korea's Impoverished Rural Women (2) "Life is like being a cow on a farm" (Photo 5)
◆Stuck on a farm for a lifetime In North Korea, there is the word ‘non...
＜Emergency Interview＞Lockdown Death Toll Climbs in Hyesan: “We are Dying Due to Lack of Medicine and Food”
On February 15, the lockdown of Hyesan in Ryanggang Province, located ...
Kim Jong-un's Mother, Ko Yong-hui, was Born in Osaka: Did She Share Her Memories of Japan with Her Son? ISHIMARU Jiro
In June 1962, a 10-year-old Korean girl residing in Japan, originally...
[Video Report] 'Doegurikun' the urban poor who delivers grains from farms to market
The sellers at the Jangmadang are waiting for customers to sell ransac...
- S. Koreans are immensely fatigued about N. Korea…But continued interest in the N. Korean people is necessary. ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Spread of anxiety among N. Koreans due to spiking food prices (1)…White rice has spiked 45%... “No food is entering the markets”…The government’s overzealous efforts are a major reason for the spike
- ＜Special Feature＞ Escaping N.Korea…History and Present State(1) Kim Jong Un’s war of extermination leads to the end of the defector era ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞"The government distributes emergency rations to starving farmers…“Some farmers are so malnourished they can’t stand up”
- Latest Market Price Index Inside N.Korea
- ＜Special Feature＞ Escaping N.Korea…History and Present State(2) Defectors have become a threat to the regime…Around 200 live in Japan ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜Interview with a N. Korean Woman＞What do N. Koreans think about Kim Yo-jong’s speech?
- ＜Interview with a N. Korean Woman＞ "I live with goats and pigs in my apartment" The desperation driving people to raising animals at home
＜Special Feature＞ Escaping N.Korea…History and Present State(1) Kim Jong Un’s war of extermination leads to the end of the defector era ISHIMARU Jiro2022.08.01
＜Inside N. Korea＞Investigating N. Korea’s COVID-19 Situation (1)…Some areas of N. Hamgyung Province suffer a death rate of 3-5%…Nobody believes the government’s statistics…Increasing deaths of children and elderly people2022.07.04
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Maximum Punishment Under the "Korean Wave Suppression Act" is Death…Still, K-pop is Popular2021.05.19
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines2021.04.05
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25