＜Inside North Korea＞ Fare Hikes As Oil Prices Rise
The United Nations has imposed a full range of economic sanctions Nor...
＜Photo Report＞ Female Soldiers in Miserable Conditions: Seven Years of Military Service Starting at 17 Years Old.
2017/Jan/24 Parents, whose daughters will graduate from high school, ...
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won
It was at the end of October that the abnormality was detected. The ex...
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Birthday Ban: Why N. Koreans were forbidden from raising a glass to Kim Jong-un
2019/Jan/10 ◆ Is Kim Jong-un portraying himself as a ‘humble’ leader?...
＜Inside N.Korea＞ Tighter Control of Inter-provincial Movement: Investigating corruption in Hoeryong City’s People’s Security Station
On August 2, an ASIAPRESS reporting partner in North Hamkyung Province...
＜Inside N. Korea＞ 'Crowd trials' carried out nationwide
2018/Jul/19 It has been reported that "crowd trials" (public trials),...
The Making of Rimjin-gang 〈02〉
The Making of Rimjin-gang The Making <01> <02> <03>B...
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Border Betrayal: Strict Chinese Customs Stifles Smuggling and Leaves Regime Red-faced
◆ A harsh crackdown on smuggling North Korean trading companies are cr...
[Video Report] Chinese products and currency are playing a vital role in N.Korean market
Taken by our team ‘Mindeulle’ (ASIAPRESS) In October 2013, an ASIAPRES...
The Spread of "Impure Recordings" Lead to Executions in Hyesan and Chongjin City
2013/Dec/05 Written by ISHIMARU Jiro Across North Korea, from the end ...
- “Oppa” is Outlawed: Top-Secret Documents Detail Kim Jong-un’s Direct Orders to Eliminate S. Korean Cultural Influence
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ COVID-19 Countermeasures Ban Soldiers from Leaving Bases, Leading to Widespread Malnourishment
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Missing Medicine: Country on Verge of "Medical System Collapse" due to Rapid Depletion and Blocked Imports of Drugs
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ “No Soap but Many Broken-Down Cars”: The Reality of Life Under the Paralyzed COVID-19 Economy
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Authorities Ordered to House More Homeless, Internal Documents State, as Economic Paralysis of Coronavirus Worsens
- Residents of N. Korea's Embattled Cities Face Starvation Amid Continuing Coronavirus Blockade
- Latest Market Price Index Inside N.Korea
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Residents Face Starvation as Border City is Blocked Off to Contain Potential COVID-19 Outbreak
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Typhoon Submerges Musan Iron Mine, Destroys Bridges, Roads, and Train Tracks2020.09.24
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Lockdown Blues: Residents Grow Anxious as Quarantine Authorities Forcibly Seal Off Entire Neighborhoods for 20 Days2020.09.22
＜Inside N. Korea＞ 22-Year-Old Man Jumps to his Death Following Arrest For Watching Foreign Film, Leading Bereaved Family to Rise in Protest2020.08.31
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Restocked Regime: Government Grants “Loans” to Starving Farmers and Sells on Foreign Food Aid to Undercut Local Markets2020.08.17