＜Inside N. Korea＞ Quarantine Collapse: Residents Rediscover Taste for Cut-Price Pork as Black Markets Boom
While South Korea and China ready themselves against the possibility o...
[Video Report] What do the ordinary people eat in N.Korea? There are many types of food sold at hawker stalls. (Hawker stalls are individually owned food stalls)
What kind of food is available at hawker stalls in North Korea? In Jun...
Kim Jong-un's Starving Soldiers - "Just a spoonful of oil for me..." A soldier pleads for grace
2014/January/24 Written by PAEK Chang-ryong, a defector reporter."Just...
＜Inside N. Korea＞ North Korea's border with China is under martial law
Nighttime curfews and road closures continue at 6 a.m. People complai...
＜Inside N. Korea＞ A recent flood has left thousands dead: following the flood mass forced-migration of the poor into the affected area. 'Entire villages have disappeared. '
2016/Dec/1 Toward the end of August this year, 2016, a large flood oc...
＜Article Contribution＞ Why does Kim Jong-un keep launching missiles? Exploring the Truth and Objectives (1) There was advance notice and careful preparation.
The Kim Jong-un regime has repeatedly conducted missile launch tests ...
- S. Koreans are immensely fatigued about N. Korea…But continued interest in the N. Korean people is necessary. ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Spread of anxiety among N. Koreans due to spiking food prices (1)…White rice has spiked 45%... “No food is entering the markets”…The government’s overzealous efforts are a major reason for the spike
- ＜Special Feature＞ Escaping N.Korea…History and Present State(1) Kim Jong Un’s war of extermination leads to the end of the defector era ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞"The government distributes emergency rations to starving farmers…“Some farmers are so malnourished they can’t stand up”
- Latest Market Price Index Inside N.Korea
- ＜Special Feature＞ Escaping N.Korea…History and Present State(2) Defectors have become a threat to the regime…Around 200 live in Japan ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜Interview with a N. Korean Woman＞What do N. Koreans think about Kim Yo-jong’s speech?
- ＜Interview with a N. Korean Woman＞ "I live with goats and pigs in my apartment" The desperation driving people to raising animals at home
＜Special Feature＞ Escaping N.Korea…History and Present State(1) Kim Jong Un’s war of extermination leads to the end of the defector era ISHIMARU Jiro2022.08.01
＜Inside N. Korea＞Investigating N. Korea’s COVID-19 Situation (1)…Some areas of N. Hamgyung Province suffer a death rate of 3-5%…Nobody believes the government’s statistics…Increasing deaths of children and elderly people2022.07.04
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Maximum Punishment Under the "Korean Wave Suppression Act" is Death…Still, K-pop is Popular2021.05.19
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines2021.04.05
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25