N.Korean People lament, “We’ll be done if Chinese enforce the sanctions”
2016/2/5The international community is calling for further sanctions o...
More Kotchebi Homeless Children Under the Kim Jong-un Regime
2014/February/05 Written by PAEK Chang-ryong, a defector reporterTwo y...
Voice of the ordinary N.Koreans: “Nuke test only brings hardship to people,” “No better life in Kim Jong-un’s era”
Asia Press has covered the inside situations and responses of North Ko...
Rimjin-gang (NEWS FROM INSIDE NORTH KOREA) First English Edition Now available on iPad App
Rimjin-gang is unique in that it is based solely on the reports and an...
[Video Report] 'Doegurikun' the urban poor who delivers grains from farms to market
The sellers at the Jangmadang are waiting for customers to sell ransac...
＜Photo Report＞ Kotchebi, the Homeless, Under the Kim Jong-un Regime (PART1) A girl and a boy–probably siblings–sleeping on a street
2016/Oct/26 In the mid 90s, a number of “kotchebi”, which means “flowe...
＜Inside N. Korea＞ "It Was Trump’s Fault"... Regime Pushes Blame for Summit Breakdown Away From Kim Jong-un
◆ Still, nothing explained to citizens Since negotiations for denuclea...
Media Reviews & Quotes
Rimjin-gang (Japanese & English Edition) Media Reviews And Feature...
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Cinema Sins: 10 Students Arrested, Condemned Before Crowd of 500 for Watching Foreign Films
◆ Kim Jong-un regime aims to block South Korean culture In the norther...
＜Inside N.Korea＞ The Chinese-N.Korean Border is under Strict Control
2017/Feb/16 The Chinese New Year was celebrated at the end of January...
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞Military Cuts (Part 1): Military service for men cut from 13 to 8 years... What are Kim Jong-un's intentions?
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Kim Jong-un Regime Orders Emergency Import of Medicine: Many Dead due to Collapse of Medical Care Under Coronavirus Restrictions
- COVID-19 and the Military (Part 1): Starving Soldiers Shoot Stray Livestock and Desert to Survive Depleting Rations
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 3): Enlistment Rate Crashes as Malnutrition Plagues Military
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Agricultural Materials in Short Supply as Farmers Predict Disastrous Harvest
- Latest Market Price Index Inside N.Korea
- COVID-19 and the Military (Part 2): “1 Thermometer Per Company”...Soldiers and Families Struggle to Cope with Harsh Military Quarantine Measures
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines2021.04.05
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Typhoon Submerges Musan Iron Mine, Destroys Bridges, Roads, and Train Tracks2020.09.24
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Lockdown Blues: Residents Grow Anxious as Quarantine Authorities Forcibly Seal Off Entire Neighborhoods for 20 Days2020.09.22
＜Inside N. Korea＞ 22-Year-Old Man Jumps to his Death Following Arrest For Watching Foreign Film, Leading Bereaved Family to Rise in Protest2020.08.31