ASIA PRESS INTERNATIONAL (API)Asia Press International (API) was esta...
The Government Launches Massive Campaign of Seizing Rice For The Military
North Korea Food Situation - 2 2011/September/10 Report by Kim Dong-ch...
＜Farm investigation＞ Poor Harvest Predicted Already: 30% of Farms are Being Worked by "Food Insecure Households"
Now, North Korea is amid a "rural mobilization". Since mid-May, city d...
Discontent Over Special Rations and Criticism Towards Wasted Expenditures on the Launch
2012/May/04 Written by ISHIMARU Jiro, Editor in Chief, Rimjin-gangDesp...
＜N.Korea photo report＞A Look at North Korea's Impoverished Rural Women (2) "Life is like being a cow on a farm" (Photo 5)
◆Stuck on a farm for a lifetime In North Korea, there is the word ‘non...
N.Korean Reporter, LEE Jun story
Many North Korean refugees live in hiding in the Chinese border city o...
＜North Korea＞ Swine Swindlers: Merchants Claim Confiscated Pork is Being Supplied by Authorities to Construction Workers
There are confirmed cases of African swine fever in North Korea. On Ma...
Rimjin-gang - Periodic Survey - Price List (2011/June 8 - 14)
2011/June/20 Currency Unit : North Korean Won=KPW Musan County North ...
Elderly party members excluded from DPRK Party Conference… Increased surveillance of the population
A reporting partner of ASIA PRESS reported that the first recommendati...
＜Inside N. Korea＞ A sergeant dies in the act (of stealing) ... Desperate soldiers raid smuggled goods to survive
◆State agencies involved in smuggling Hit hard by the United Nations' ...
- ＜Breaking News Inside N. Korea＞ Markets in Turmoil Across the Country: Households Register to Receive Chinese Aid and Trade Grinds to Halt as Food Prices Hit Yearly High
- ＜Breaking News Inside N. Korea＞ Soaring Food Prices Cause Market Chaos: Elderly and Poor Starve as Price of Corn More Than Doubles
- ＜Interview with a North Korean woman (2) ＞ Flouting Hallyu Crackdown, N. Korean Teens Speak in S. Korean Dialect and Even Engage in ‘Sexting’
- ＜Interview with a North Korean Woman (1) ＞ Why the COVID Situation is Causing a Surge in “Black-Market Abortions”
- ＜Breaking News N. Korea＞ A Mysterious 33% Surge in the Won Against the Chinese Yuan…Are the Authorities Manipulating N. Korea’s Currency?
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Major Power Outages Continue Across Cities as Electricity Supply to Residents is Cut Off Drastically…Why?
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Why is Hunger Getting Worse in June? “Malnutrition has made it impossible to go to work, and some have died from eating wild plants”
- Latest Market Price Index Inside N.Korea
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Maximum Punishment Under the "Korean Wave Suppression Act" is Death…Still, K-pop is Popular2021.05.19
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines2021.04.05
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Typhoon Submerges Musan Iron Mine, Destroys Bridges, Roads, and Train Tracks2020.09.24
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Lockdown Blues: Residents Grow Anxious as Quarantine Authorities Forcibly Seal Off Entire Neighborhoods for 20 Days2020.09.22