＜Inside N. Korea＞ A report about the COVID-19 situation from a party member in North Hamgyung Province: Those with fevers are placed in isolation and their apartment buildings are put under lockdown, People continue to go to work and the markets remain open, People are more scared of lockdowns than the disease
- Latest Market Price Index Inside N.Korea
- ＜Local Interview＞Is N. Korea’s “victory of COVID-19” legit? (3) As Kim Yo-jong’s claim that COVID-19 was imported by defectors whips up hatred against the South
- N. Korea begins preparations to accept Chinese tourists in Samjiyon…
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Massive increase in opium addicts leads to measures by the authorities as the drug is used to treat COVID-19 symptoms
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞Recent farming situation (1) Farm mobilizations begin in earnest…The authorities work hard to prevent stealing of harvested crops
- ＜Local Interview＞ Is N. Korea’s “victory over COVID-19” legit? (2) “Cadres are now contracting the virus”
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Authorities Crackdown on Rising Prostitution Among Underage Girls, Including 'Aid Relationships'
- ＜Interview with a N. Korean Woman＞What do N. Koreans think about Kim Yo-jong’s speech?
＜Special Feature＞ Escaping N.Korea…History and Present State(1) Kim Jong Un’s war of extermination leads to the end of the defector era ISHIMARU Jiro2022.08.01
＜Inside N. Korea＞Investigating N. Korea’s COVID-19 Situation (1)…Some areas of N. Hamgyung Province suffer a death rate of 3-5%…Nobody believes the government’s statistics…Increasing deaths of children and elderly people2022.07.04
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Maximum Punishment Under the "Korean Wave Suppression Act" is Death…Still, K-pop is Popular2021.05.19
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines2021.04.05
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25