＜Inside N.Korea＞ Expansion of the market economy as the driving force behind social transformation--based on sources from inside N.Korea. (PART7) Information from outside being commodified and spread across the country. The government is losing control of the movement of citizens. by ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞N. Korea takes issue with high school students taking videos of kissing, dancing, fighting, and harassing the homeless
- Latest Market Price Index Inside N.Korea
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Government sets nighttime curfew at 6 PM..."Police arrest anyone who leaves their homes..." Why now?
- Kim Jong-un's Mother, Ko Yong-hui, was Born in Osaka: Did She Share Her Memories of Japan with Her Son? ISHIMARU Jiro
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Smuggling appears to restart on the China-North Korea border…Would-be defectors are caught, and trading companies start “state-led smuggling”
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞A severe lack of medicines is pushing N. Korea’s medical system further into collapse…Imports of medical supplies are increasing, but without IVs, anesthesia, or disinfectant, people are dying
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Chinese vaccines administered to N. Koreans in cities near Chinese border, leading to high hopes about restart of trade
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞What happened to N. Korea’s cash vouchers “tonpyo”?
＜Special Feature＞ Escaping N.Korea…History and Present State(1) Kim Jong Un’s war of extermination leads to the end of the defector era ISHIMARU Jiro2022.08.01
＜Inside N. Korea＞Investigating N. Korea’s COVID-19 Situation (1)…Some areas of N. Hamgyung Province suffer a death rate of 3-5%…Nobody believes the government’s statistics…Increasing deaths of children and elderly people2022.07.04
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Maximum Punishment Under the "Korean Wave Suppression Act" is Death…Still, K-pop is Popular2021.05.19
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Military Cuts (Part 2): Frustrations Rise Amid Forced Deployment of Discharged Soldiers to Farms and Coal Mines2021.04.05
＜Inside N. Korea＞ Investigating the Cause of the Suspiciously Rapid Appreciation of the N. Korean Won2020.11.25
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 2): Kim Jong-un Criticizes His Country’s Poor Quarantine System2020.10.30
The Real Coronavirus Situation in North Korea (Part 1): Kim Jong-un Admits to Outbreak2020.10.25